GetKush is known for their constant giveaways and creative promotions and this time it’s $300 FREE to spend as you wish in their shop to help celebrate this festive season and the new year. It’s quite the promotion this season from GetKush, the winner can order their favorite strains, concentrates, or edibles… that is sure to make some lucky winner very merry, good luck!
Here are the details on how to win:
1) Place any order with GetKush between December 14 and January 17, 2019, to get automatically entered into the draw.
2) Share this page with your friends to help the Chronic Beaver spread the good word.
3) Well, that’s it, easy-peasy.
- The winner will be announced discretely on this page on Friday, January 18, 2019, with details on how to claim your $300 GetKush store credit (make sure to hold on to your order #).
- Please make sure to use any GetKush link (like this one) from this website before you order to get automatically entered into the draw.
- No Minimum order required to qualify.
- No cash value, the free $300 is an in-store credit only.
- Promotion Expires January 17, 2019
Are you new to GetKush? > Read our review and get acquainted.
Here are a bunch of reasons why GetKush rocks!
Bulk Discounts – get cheap ounces and save up to 40%
Get Free Weed
Not only does GetKush reward you with free samples in every order, but they also allow you to earn reward points with their point system, they use the following conversion for points to dollar amount: 25 Points = $1.00
- Signing up, you will receive 250 points = $10
- Each review written will earn you 25 points = $1
- Each item bought in our store will have corresponding point values in the product description.
- At check out, you will be given an option to use up the total value of points to apply to your order.
(Please note: Point discounts will not stack with any other coupons)
If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please leave a comment below, and we will respond promptly.
Seasons greetings and have a fantastic 2019.
The Chronic Beaver and the GetKush team.