THC Vape Pen Review
Welcome to my THC vape pen review supplied by CannaWholesalers online dispensary.
I heard that CannaWholesalers have some of the best vape pens around, so I talked to them about it and they got all excited about them with me and their premium THC distillate disposable cartridges. Needless to say that I got pretty excited as well and they insisted that I try one out for myself. So they sent me a vape pen starter kit and an extra cartridge for my review and so I can share the good word with you.
I actually have several reviews in the pipeline for CannaWholesalers, so far all the product I’ve sampled has been nothing below top-shelf! Take a look at my main review to learn more about them as a company, an unboxing review, and with their deals in one place.
This vape pen review consists of:
- The benefits of using a vape pen
- Vape pen starter kit review
- How to use a CCELL buttonless vape pen
- Distillate vape pen cartridge review
- Conclusion & final ratings
The Chronic Beaver reviews online dispensaries in Canada, cannabis brands, vapes, and vape pens of all types. If you would like to have your business and products profiled and reviewed, please grab my attention on Instagram or shoot me an email and let’s talk.
Vape pens have several benefits over smoking cannabis flower, especially for anyone who is giving marijuana a try for the first time. I have an article Vaping Weed vs Smoking Weed that you can check out, but here are the main benefits of using a vape pen:
- Vape Pens are way more convenient – Cartridges are small, portable, and pre-filled with THC distillates and concentrates. Plus they are cleaner, the cartridges are disposable, so there’s no sticky mess to clean up with no smoke, no ash, no fuss.
- Vape Pens are more discreet – Vape pens are commonly used by tobacco smokers, so they don’t draw much attention in today’s age. Additionally, vapor hardly smells at all and is far less pungent than the smell of burning marijuana flower. So, you can vape and be stealth in many places where smoking isn’t allowed and go for the most part undetected.
- THC/CBD Vape Pens and Vaporizers are less harmful – Recommended by many Canadian doctors as one of the safest methods for consuming cannabis, vape pens, and vaporizers produce a pure, clean vapor offering a more pleasant experience compared to smoking. Health-conscious consumers choose vaping cannabis vs smoking it because there is much less worrying about the toxins, carcinogens, and respiratory irritants that arise from smoking marijuana.
The CCELL vape pen starter kit from CannaWholesalers comes with everything you need to start vaping right out-of-the-box. The vape pen battery comes with a charge, so all you have to do is screw on the cartridge and start vaping, easy-peasy.
In today’s age, less is more, and simplicity is king. CannaWolesalers vape pen kit is just that – simple, buttonless, hassle-free, and with no sticky mess or cleaning required.
The CCELL vape pen starter kit comes with the following:
1 – CCELL Disposable Cartridge
- Ceramic/Stainless tip
- Quartz glass
- Porous ceramic atomizer
- Standard 510 thread
- Prefilled and sealed with CannaWholesalers distillate (0.5 ml, THC 83-92%), with your choice of 6 flavors, natural terpenes used.
- Good for 150 – 250 puffs (depends on user)
- Compatible with most batteries
1 – CCELL Buttonless Rechargeable Battery
- 350 mAh lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Inhalation activated
- 510 standard thread
1 – USB Charger
- 510 thread USB charger (as seen in the above pic), plugs into any standard USB slot on your laptop or wall charger for your cell phone.
The CCELL buttonless vape pen is easy to use, so easy in fact that anyone can start vaping with it in mere minutes once you get your hands on one.
To use the CCELL buttonless vape pen, simply open the package, remove the tip and thread protectors, then screw on the vape pen cartridge to the top of the vape pen, the battery comes with a charge, so you’ll be good to go. The vape pen doesn’t have a button as most other vape pens do, all you have to do for a rip is draw off the tip, that’s it!
When you’re drawing off the vape pen, the bottom light will illuminate, indicating that the vape pen is working on delivering a perfect hit. You get a perfect hit every time with the exact amount of vapor you want every time, the harder you suck, the most vapor you get.
The CCELL vape pen kit price is $60, and you get to choose your distillate cartridge flavor. You can also use my CannaWholesalers $10 off discount code: Chronic10 (one-time use per customer, min order $110 to redeem coupon).
For my THC vape pen review, I received two prefilled premium distillate disposable cartridges, one blueberry, and the other watermelon. The cartridges are made by CCELL and the distillate is CannaWholesalers premium blend. Their distillate is made with 2nd passed winterized vape oil with 100% real terpene profiles. Distillate is THC in one of its purest forms, boasting THC levels between 83 to 92%.
There are six different distillate flavors available, each one comes with 0.5 ml of distillate:
- Mango Haze
- Green Apple
- Orange Cookies
- Pineapple Express
How long do distillate vape pen cartridges last?
It’s hard to say how long the cartridges last as everyone vapes differently, and some cartridges come with different amounts of distillate. My blueberry cartridge (0.5ml) lasted me about 200 puffs, and I generally like large rips, so if you take it easy, your cartridge could last you to 250 puffs. Alternatively, if you’re hardcore on the vape, then your cartridge may only last to 125 to 150 puffs.
CannaWholesalers Review – Distillate Cartridge Flavor & Performance
The flavor profiles of the distillate are very natural and unique. The blueberry distillate tasted like blueberries, can you believe it? When drawing in the vapor, it was smooth and thick with a refreshing blueberry flavor exhale. You should be careful with these buttonless vape pens because the harder you draw on them, the harder the hit. if you’re not careful you can take way too much and lose it as I did.
I got so wrecked off CannaWhlesalers distillate in the first few sessions, it was like I was in one of those stoner Simpsons episodes. The high was a creeper and very heavy with a full body stone. After 90 minutes I couldn’t comprehend the simplest things in life and was in a pain-free, care-free state of being, followed by a weed nap of course.
The watermelon distillate tastes just like a watermelon that’s not quite ripe yet. Don’t get me wrong, it tastes wonderful but the blueberry distillate tasted more natural in my opinion. It performs just as well as the blueberry, same cloud quality, and same high. This time around I took it easy with more manageable draws. The high was the same as the blueberry but it came crept in slower and it maintained itself longer. I didn’t crash and burn!
Final thoughts: CannaWholesalers distillate is a premium quality product just like they claim. it’s made with natural terpenes and is high in THC. You can draw off it hard and get power stoned, or you can take it easy and sustain your ride for a more calming pain relieving experience.
Thanks for checking out my THC vape pen review from CannaWholesalers vape pen product line. If you have any questions about the starter kits or anything else, please leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Don’t forget that if you decide to order from CannaWholesalers, you can use my $10 off discount code: Chronic10 (one-time use per customer, min order $110 to redeem coupon).
The Chronic Beaver